Reasonable Accommodation Requests

EBALDC will consider any and all requests for reasonable accommodation in the application of its rules, policies, practices, and services, and in the use of its physical structures, in accordance with the requirements of state and federal laws.

Attachment: Request for Reasonable Accommodation/Modification Form PDF

Notice of Right to Reasonable Accommodation

If you have a physical or mental health impairment or disability, and you need:

  • A change in or policies that would give you an equal chance to access our housing,
  • A change in the way we communicate with you or give you information,
  • A physical change to your housing unit,

You may ask for this kind of change, which is called a Reasonable Accommodation.

Your Request

If you can show that you have a physical or mental impairment that interferes with your use of housing, and if your request is reasonable, you can submit a reasonable accommodation request to the Property Manager. Staff can assist you in filling out a Reasonable Accommodation Request Form.

Our Response

We will respond to your request within 30 days, unless there is a problem getting the information we need, or unless you agree to a longer time. If additional information is needed from you, we will inform you or discuss alternatives, if necessary. If we turn down your request, we will inform you of our determination in writing and you may also appeal our decision.


All information you provide will be kept confidential and will only be used to make appropriate determinations to process your request.