East Bay Asian Local Development Corporation (EBALDC) is seeking a regular full time Compliance Manager at the EBALDC Main Office located in Oakland, CA.
This position has responsibility for overseeing all properties compliance with occupancy regulations, agreements, and policies. The incumbent has an integral role in development, monitoring, and evaluation of Property Management processes, policies, and procedures, documentation, and resources for both main office and site offices in relation to occupancy compliance and certification. The incumbent is responsible for providing staff with information, guidance, and resources to better manage their properties and to maintain compliance with program regulations, organizational polices, and applicable laws.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Property Compliance
- Operational Support
- Record-Keeping & Reporting
- Interdepartmental and External Communication
- Other Job Functions
- Experience working with Yardi Software
- Experience working in affordable and/or supportive housing
- Current tax credit certification or attainment within six months of hire
- Current CDL
- Must be able and willing to travel to all company locations to carry out duties and responsibilities associated with compliance and occupancy issues. Will involve walking and possibly kneeling/bending to access files
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands for computer use, to finger, handle or feel objects/papers, tools, or controls; and talk or hear
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to sit and concentrate for extended periods of time
To review the Compliance Manager job duties and apply for the position, please click the link below. Please do not call.
Benefits and Other Information
EBALDC offers excellent benefit. EBALDC pays up to 95% of employee premiums and 60% of dependent premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and Life, EAP, Retirement, Paid Time Off, CA Paid Sick Leave, Holidays and Wellness Days off for all eligible employees.
**All candidates will be subject to a background check.**
EBALDC is an EOE/AA Employer