On-Site On-Call Manager
East Bay Asian Local Development Corporation (EBALDC) is seeking two (2) On-Site On-Call Manager at below property.
Schedule: Monday to Sunday; from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Hugh Taylor House, 1935 Seminary Avenue, Oakland, CA 94621 - filled
- Oak Park, 2618 E.16th Street Oakland, CA 94601
- Lillie Mae Jones, 120 Macdonald Ave. Richmond, CA 94801
The primary responsibilities of the On-Site On-Call Manager are to maintain a safe, secure, clean and comfortable environment for residents. The On-Site On-Call Manager is responsible for monitoring, tracking and responding to all after hour activities at his/her assigned residential facility. This is an at-will position.
The compensation for this position includes a residential unit free of rent while employed in this position. To arrive at the maximum number of work hours the employee should not exceed, the lawful rent credit amount of $508.38 for an on-site manager is divided by $12.25 per hour to arrive at a maximum number of work hours of 41.50 hours per month. Residing on site does not constitute a work hour when not carrying out duties assigned by the Employer. Performing specific duties relevant to this position are distinctly a work time designation and should be logged daily. For example, walking the property should be logged with time started and time completed, addressing tenant issues should be logged with unit, tenant name, issue and time began and ended. If the employee works in excess of 41.50 hours per month, or exceeds 8.00 hours per day, or 40.00 hours per week they would need prior permission from their Property Supervisor. Any hours in excess of 41.50 hours per month will be compensated at $12.25 per hour and must be documented and pre-approved.
The possession of the residential unit is a condition of employment at the On-Site On-Call Manager. If you resign or are terminated, you must give back possession of the unit to management within 72 hours.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily floor walks throughout the building and garage.
- Respond to all resident lockouts.
- Respond to after hour calls.
- Address issues and contact emergency staff as necessary.
- Report to supervisor and Property Manager all activities that occurred after business hours.
- Maintain a daily log of all activities that should be turned into Property Manager weekly.
- Walk parking areas nightly to ensure all vehicles are authorized.
- Report all lights that are out daily.
- Enforce House Rules and Regulations.
- Light cleaning in common areas.
- Attend all scheduled meetings as required.
- Attend mandatory classes as required by supervisor.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 1-2 years' experience .
- Computer literate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with personnel, residents, vendors, and local agencies.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to take initiative and think independently.
- Ability to handle late night or early morning calls.
- Good at multi-tasking and problem solving
- Excellent customer service skills
Essential functions of the position require the employee to use a telephone, work at a standard computer terminal and be able to follow reasonable ergonomic recommendations, stand for long periods of time, repetitive motions, stand, reach, lift and carry 50 pounds, and bend. Must be able to visually assess maintenance issues.
To apply the On-Site On-Call Manager position, please click the link below. Please do not call.