2017 Project Based Voucher Waitlist Opening
The 2017 Project Based Voucher wait lists are for EBALDC units where rents are subsidized by the County and/or City Housing Authority.
THE DEADLINE (11/17/17 AT 4:00PM) TO SUBMIT A PRE-APPLICATION IS OVER.
THE 2017 PROJECT BASED VOUCHER WAITLIST ACCEPTANCE PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED.
If you submitted a pre-application during the open period, the next steps are for each property to:
- Identify and data enter on all eligible, completed pre-applications.
- Submit all pre-apps identified as eligible and complete into a lottery process.
- Place pre-apps with lottery numbers 1-500 onto the waitlist for: Effie’s House, Marcus Garvey Commons, Lillie Mae Jones & Seven Directions.
- Place pre-apps with lottery numbers 1-1,000 onto the waitlist for: California Hotel.
- Notify by mail all pre-applicants who have been accepted and are active on waitlist(s).
- Notify by mail all other pre-applicants who have not been accepted onto the PBV waitlist(s).
- Notify by mail all applicants whose pre-application was received after the deadline that they were not included in the waitlist(s).
- Once the above is complete, property managers will contact pre-applicants on the waitlist(s) when there are PBV vacancies to begin the formal application and leasing process.
The above process will take approximately 8 weeks during which time staff will not be able to give verification on the status of your pre-application. Updates to pre-app information will not be accepted until the above process is complete for each site.
2018 Annual Marketing List
The Annual Marketing List (AML), EBALDC’s online leasing database, allows you to apply to be considered for Below Market Rate / Affordable Housing (BMR) units that become available during the year throughout our existing properties.
THE PRE-APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE PERIOD FOR THE 2017 ANNUAL MARKETING LIST IS CLOSED.
Please check back for updates about our 2018 Annual Marketing List opening that will happen in approximately April 2018.